Mcabber Wiki:Community Portal
From Mcabber Wiki
- You can join the mcabber MUC conference room <xmpp:firstname.lastname@example.org> if you have some suggestions/questions, or if you are interested in mcabber development.
- Contributions are very welcome, do not hesitate!
- You can use the Mercurial repository if you want to use the latest version or hack on mcabber. See Building mcabber from Mercurial.
- There is a mirror repository on Bitbucket.
- New versions are usually announced on the Freshmeat website; there is no mailing list at the moment.
- See the TODO list, to get an idea of the features that are "in the queue".
- There is a Buildbot setup for the mcabber-lm repository - You can order the build slaves to perform a compilation of a specific commit.
- There is a Modules page with a list of existing modules for development version (0.10.0) of mcabber.